How to Pay NHIF Using Mpesa – 6 easy steps
This article is about How to Pay NHIF Using Mpesa.
Today, we have created a comprehensive guide on how to pay your NHIF using Mpesa.
The most important thing you need to know is your sponsor’s NHIF number and National Identity Card number.
Note that payment through the Mpesa option is reserved for applicants and self-employed Kenyans.
How to Pay NHIF Using Mpesa
1. On your phone, go to the Mpesa Menu and select the Lipa na Mpesa option.
2. Click on the Pay Bill option.
3. Enter the NHIF Business number ( PAYBILL NUMBER) which is 200222.
4. Enter your National ID Number as the account number.
5. Enter the amount of money you would like to pay, confirm if everything is alright and press okay.
6. After that, you will receive a confirmation message from Safaricom if your transaction was successful.