Fortune Sacco Membership Eligibility & Requirements
This article focuses on the eligibility and requirements for joining Fortune Sacco. Fortune Sacco was initially registered as Kirinyaga District Farmers Sacco Society on 1 May 1998 after the transformation of the banking sector of Kirinyaga District Cooperative Union into an autonomous Sacco. It changed its name to Fortune Sacco in 2008. It currently has over 125,000 members making it one of the largest and assets of over 4.59 billion.
Fortune Sacco Membership Eligibility
Any Kenyan can join Sacco as an individual, firm, investment group or company.
Requirements for joining Fortune Sacco
- A copy of your identity card.
- Entry price of Ksh 100.
- 10 shares of 100 shillings each.
- Passport size photograph taken in the branch.
How to sign up to Fortune Sacco
You can join Sacco by visiting any of their branches to fill a membership application form or you can download the form online and submit it to any of the branches.
You can be admitted to the lot if you meet the following requirements:
- It falls within the scope of membership provided for by the statute.
- Be at least 18 years old, if you are a natural person.
- Do not directly lend money or carry out activities prejudicial to Sacco’s objectives.
He has a good character.
- It is sent by an existing member.
You have a regular income from work, business or trade.
- You have paid the membership fee and the minimum fees set forth in the membership policy.
You understand Sacco’s objectives, your obligations as a member and other membership requirements set out in Sacco’s bylaws.
fortune sacco membership Benefits
- Earn annual dividends.
- Elect delegates during elections.
Access free financial advice.
- Access affordable credit and other financial services.
- Seize the opportunity to invest in a growing financial institution.
Fortune Sacco contacts
Headquarters: Fortune Plaza, Kerugoya City.
Contact: 0724 256 957.