Holy Family Basilica Parking Charges nairobi kenya
This article is about Holy Family Basilica Parking Charges.
Opened on December 2, 2019, Holy Family Basilica car park is one of the best and safest places to park your car in Nairobi CBD.
It is located near the corner between Parliament Street and Hall Way.
The modern underground car park can accommodate 536 cars on its four underground levels.
It is equipped with 24/7 video surveillance, a lighting system with sensors and a charging station for electric vehicles.
Parking is paid for using the temporary barcode ticket provided when you enter the parking lot or through the USSD Payment Code *270#.
The car park is open until 11pm.
Holy Family Basilica Parking Charges
|0-2 hours||Ksh 100|
|2- 3 hours||Ksh 200|
|4- 5 hours||Ksh 300|
|5- 6 hours||Ksh 400|
|Above 6 hours||Ksh 500|
Holy Family Basilica Parking Instructions
- The ticket is collected at the entry device
- Payment for the appropriate parking fees is made at the pay point on the first basement/ Mpesa
- Make sure you retain the ticket to exit
- Replacement for a lost ticket is Ksh 500
- Exit the car park within 15 minutes after the payment.
Holy Family Basilica Parking Contacts
Phone: 0709 639 166