How to apply Subsequent helb loan today- complete guide
This article is about how to apply Subsequent HELB loan. The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) is a Kenyan financial institution, providing loans and scholarships for needy students to pursue higher education. However, one may wonder what the conditions are for applying for a HELB loan. Of course, it is important to take into account the various requirements for applying for a Helb loan.
There are two types of HELB applications
- First time application
- Subsequent HELB application
This post has information on how to apply Subsequent HELB loan
How to apply Subsequent helb loan
- Candidates need to visit Google Play Store and download the HELB mobile app.
- Register your details (name, telephone, email address, national identity card and KRA PIN number) in the HELB app to generate a PIN that you will use to log in and accept the license agreement.
- Make sure you use the Safaricom number you use for Mpesa transactions and it must be registered in your name.
- Read the mandatory financial education notes and do a short question and answer to appreciate the purpose of the credit.
- Scroll down to view the results, then click “continue.”
- Click on loans, then select undergraduate loans to obtain the Undergraduate Subsequest Loan Application Form [LAF].
- Follow each step to fill in the required details and submit.
- A pop-up message will appear to show that you have successfully made your request. The loan serial number will also be displayed.
NB: You will be asked to pay Kshs. 1 from your MPESA account during the application process to verify your phone number.
Please note that the application is not paper, so it will not be printed.
Students who are not Safaricom subscribers will be directed to the Portal and apply using the application form, after which they will need to print and send the form to the HELB Student Service Center on the Mezzanine 1 level in the Anniversary Towers.
For more information and clarifications, kindly contact HELB offices
HELB CONTACT INFO
Phone Numbers: 0711052000.
Email Address: email@example.com.