How To Become A Glovo Rider In Kenya – simple guide
This article is about how to become a Glovo Rider in Kenya. Glovo is the fastest growing multi-category provider of online courier services in Europe, West Asia and Africa. Glovo started as a start-up with a simple idea, to deliver anything to a city. Today it has become a true technological link between users, companies and messengers that has innovated beyond the online app. Glovo is transforming the way anyone can get what they need, anytime. Orders are delivered in minutes thanks to Glovo’s rapid trade solutions.
How To Become A Glovo Rider In Kenya
You can easily sign up to Glovo as a user as long as you meet its requirements. The process is simple and fast. Cyclists have the freedom to set their own working hours, allowing them to earn an income during their free time.
Requirements for being a glovo rider
- Be of age and above.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid driving license.
- A motorbike, a bicycle or a car.
- A smartphone.
procedure To Become A Glovo Rider In Kenya
- Go to Google Play Store via your mobile phone. Alternatively, you can visit the Glovo website https://delivery.glovoapp.com/ke/.
- Download the Glovo app and install it on your smartphone.
- Sign up or create an account after installing the app.
- Once you create an account, log in to it.
- Click job application.
- Select the Glovo Riders option.
- An application form will appear. Fill out the form correctly.
- Check at the counter to see if you have filled out the form correctly.
- Upload the necessary documents or requested documents.
- Submit your details and then wait for a confirmation message.
11. The company will run some background checks and then send a confirmation message or email indicating whether or not you are eligible for the job.
Glovo Kenya Contacts
Location: Westcom Point, 2nd Floor, Mahiga Mairu Avenue, Westlands, Nairobi.
Contact Phone: 020 764 0785.