How to apply for a TSC duplicate certificate – simple guide
This article is about how to apply for a TSC duplicate certificate. The Teachers Service Center (TSC) offers the opportunity to request a copy of the registration form at any time. A person can apply for a duplicate registration form if he has made, lost or destroyed his original TSC registration form or if he wants to change details such as name.
An important note
- TSC does not accept paper applications.
- All parts of this application must be completed in full.
- Fill in all the required information.
- It is an offense to knowingly give false information to TSC. The law states that anyone found guilty of this crime will be fined up to Ksh 100,000 or imprisoned for 12 months or both. (Section 44 of TSC Act No. 20 of 2012).
- You can save part of this document and complete it if needed.
- Review and submit only required documents.
Only original documents should be scanned and uploaded. For foreign teachers, apply for a permit from the Ministry of Education’s inspection committee.
- For duplicate certificate application, a non-refundable deposit of Ksh 2060 deposited in TSC – National Bank of Kenya Direct Banking Account of record in A/C No: 01001005707400.
- Make sure you have the bank deposit slip before proceeding with the request for a copy.
National Identity Card/Passport.
Abstract of original letters.
Marriage certificate or consent. This is if you want to change your name.
How to apply for a TSC duplicate certificate
- Access the TSC portal
- Enter your ID number and your last name.
- Click Next.
- Fill in all the details as required.
- Click Next.
- Continue to upload the scanned documents as required.
- Save and confirm if you have provided the required details correctly.
- Continue to submit your application.
Contact Information for the Teachers Service Commission (TSC)
Headquarters: Kilimanjaro Avenue, Upper Hill, Nairobi.
Callers: 020 289 2000/ 0722 208 552/ 0777 208 552.