how to become a kcb mtaani agent
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 09:48 pm
KCB Mtaani aims to increase the access of banking services to the unbanked in Kenya by using KCB’s various banking service providers.
The project which started in 2011 has seen huge growth and reached 10 million people in Kenya.
If you want to be one of the representatives of KCB Mtaani, these are the things you have to fulfill first.
Here are the requirements to become a KCB MTAANI AGENT:-
- Have a bank account with KCB
- Two color passport photos
- pin certificate
- Identity document
- A certificate of good conduct is valid
- Business license
- An existing business must have been in operation for at least 12 months
- Fill the application form from the nearest KCB branch
KCB Mtaani Agent Services
- Withdrawal of money
- Paying tuition fees
- Paying rent
- Opening an account
- Balance inquiry
7. Mini statements
- Loading cards
- Bill Payments (DStv, GOtv, ZUKU, JamboJet, KPLC, Postpaid and Tokens)