How to Pay for your Jambojet ticket using Mpesa
This article is about how to pay for your Jambojet ticket using Mpesa. Jambojet, which is a low-cost brand of Kenya Airways, offers a variety of mobile payment options. The good thing about mobile payment is that payment confirmation takes a few minutes. Today we will see how to pay for a ticket using Mpesa; the most popular mobile money option in the country.
How to pay for your Jambojet ticket using Mpesa
- Go to Jambojet.com and enter your flight details
- Enter your passenger information
- In the contact details, remember to enter the telephone number that you will later use to pay for your ticket via Mpesa
- Book additional services, if necessary.
- On the payment method page, select mobile. Your phone number will appear in your payment details.
- You will receive an SMS with your booking details and instructions on how to complete the payment. Payment must be made within one hour. Your booking will be suspended until payment is completed.
- The message will contain your account number and the invoice number you will use for payment. The account number is usually your booking reference.
Jambojet’s Mpesa payment number is 737700.
- Go to the Mpesa menu and select the Lipa na Mpesa option.
- Select Lipa na Mpesa
- Select the paybill
- Enter 737700 as your business number
- Enter your booking reference as your account number
- Enter your PIN number and press OK.
- Confirm if all the data entered are correct and press OK
You will receive a confirmation SMS from Mpesa and Jambojet for the transaction.
You will then receive a text message and email confirming your booking once payment has been made.
Telephone Numbers: 0711 024 501 / 0711 024 545/ 0730 804 545