Cooperative Bank PesaLink Charges
This article is about Cooperative Bank PesaLink Charges. PesaLink allows you to transfer money to a cooperative bank account instantly from another bank. You can transfer from as little as Ksh 10 up to Ksh 200,000 at affordable prices.
- You can access PesaLink by dialing *667# or via the MCo-op Cash app.
- PesaLink services are available to customers 24/7.
Below is a guide on how to link your co-op bank account to PesaLink via MCo-op Cash.
- Go to MCo-op Cash app or dial *667# to access MCo-op Cash USSD.
- Select the “PesaLink” menu.
- Select “Pair your phone”.
- Select the account number you want to connect to.
- Select “yes” to set the account as the primary account.
- A confirmation with details will appear on your phone.
- You will then receive an SMS confirming the association.
Co-operative Bank PesaLink Charges
|0 – 500||0|
|501 – 10,000||42|
|10,001 – 50,000||62|
|50,001 – 70,000||82|
|70,001 – 100,000||82|
|100,001 – 200,000||112|
Co-operative Bank of Kenya Contacts
Phone: 020-2776000, 070302700