Morogoro International School Fees Structure today
This article is about Morogoro International School Fees Structure today. It is one of the oldest international schools in Tanzania, established in 1976. The school is located on Dodoma Road in the picturesque town of Morogoro.
The school has some of the best infrastructure in the country, enabling it to offer world-class education. This includes 23 classrooms, a multi-purpose room, a fully equipped library, an ICT room, three science laboratories, four guest houses, 25 meter swimming pools, a football pitch, a netball court, an outdoor basketball court, pitches tennis courts and a volleyball court. .
They teach using the British National Curriculum from early years to year 13. Below is the annual fee structure for Tanzanian students and expats.
Morogoro International School Fees Structure per year
|ReceptionNursery: $690 per term||$2800||$4100|
|Year 1 & 2||$3190||$4620|
|Years 3,4,5 & 6||$3480||$5120|
|Years 7, 8 & 9||$6500||$5900|
|Years 10 & 11||$4430||$6500|
|Years 12 & 13 A-Levels||$5380||$7850|
Primary school: from early years to sixth grade
Secondary school: from 7th to 13th year
- KEY PHASE 1 (Years 1 and 2)
- KEY PHASE 2 (Years 3,4,5 and 6)
- KEY STAGE 3 (Years 7, 8 and 9)
- KEY STAGE 4 (Years 10 and 11)
- KEY STAGE 5 (Years 12 and 13 A-Levels)
- Admission fee:$400 for early years/key stage 1, $530 for key stage 2, $650 for key stage 3 and 4
- $800 for key stage 5
- Annual boarding fee:$4020 for primary, $5100 for secondary and $6030 for A level.
- Precautionary money: $150 per child
- Capital Development Fund: One-time payment of $600.
Please note that rates are subject to change. Please contact the school using the methods below for information on fees and payment policies.
Morogoro International School contact details
Location: Msamvu area, Morogoro (near Mambo Club)
Telephone Number: +255 715 794 864
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org